* Jean-Christophe Kermagoret:

> When I use the profiler, I  presently need to restart the server
> if I don't  want any previous data collected.   Is there another
> way to reset profiler information ?

A bit off-topic, but I use another approach for profiling the
application: analyze the logs.  When Cocoon executes a pipeline
there's a line in the logs that looks like:

        PARAM: '0' VALUE: 'my-pipeline'

I wrote a small python script to report measures:
        http://svn.caraldi.com/trunk/bin/cocoontime
To use it, activate log4j in web.xml, and set the logging level to
DEBUG.  Then do:

$ tail -f log4j.log | cocoontime

Hit Control-C to interrupt the program, and cocoontime will dump
the results: first in order of execution, then in decreasing time
order.

The main problem with this script is when using « cocoon: » the
reported time is wrong.  But the sum of all times (line with TOTAL
time) is reliable.

Enjoy,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot