Take a closer look at the sitemap. This error indicates that the pipeline match is not matching with the request. Are you looking at the samples that are supplied with Cocoon? If so which version?

Kind regards,
Geert

dcausevi wrote:

I have set include.block.fop=true (include.block.batik=true is set too) in the local.build.properties, then I rebuilt cocoon but I am still getting an error message "No pipeline matched request:samples/blocks/fop/pdf" for the PDF output format... What else do I have to do in order to enable PDF output format?

Dzenan Causevic
Software Developer
NaviSite, Inc
Syracuse, NY