Hello all,

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.7 with JDK 1.5_06 on Debian Linux. I'm using JSPs to allow users to plug in they're own custom pages with the JSP Generator. I can't seem to access my application's classes by importing them though. The classpath used by the JSP isn't the one that Cocoon is using, is there a reason for this? I've been searching for a while now and someone must have run into this before. To make it work, I need to add the classes to my container's classpath, but there must be a way to use the same path as Cocoon in my JSPs isn't there?

Many thanks,
Dustin