If it was in nuclear reactors the Java licence agreement explicitly states:

"You acknowledge that Licensed Software is not designed or intended for use in
the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility."

so nuclear facility programmers shouldn't be using Java let alone cocoon or
custom transformers on top of that :D.

I think XMLUtils.serializeNode might have been changed in 2.1.8 (the revision
date shows 2005-11-13) and serialization now seems to return the namespace
because at first I was getting a namespace already declared exception so I
changed GetXmlRequest to the very short; I could give you a diff but it's only
this function that I've changed:

private String GetXmlRequest(Document doc)
{
 String req = this.DomToString(doc);
 return req;
}

Thank you very much for the code; it has proved very useful. I'd still be
interested in confirming whether CInclude's patch has been put through
correctly but this certainly seems like the best route (it stops me needing to
create CInclude wrappers as well).

Thanks again for the code and the help,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.