Martin

Do you know of any examples that demo this capability: ie use
of  "coocon ant task" to run an overnight transform?  I am
looking to create graphics from a database at fixed intervals
and had been wondring how to do this?

Thanks
Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2005/12/10 04:25:10 PM >>>
hello,
I create my heavy wight pdf files over night per coocon ant task.
So in my webapp there is only a reader to the pdf file and
no progress bar is needed.

Sorry, but I have no idea about a progress bar.

Martin

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>>
I have a PDF that takes some time to be created and I want to show some
kind of progress. Maybe using page redirection and somehow when its done

redirect to the completed PDF. The problem is I have no idea where to
start. Anyone has any samples or idea on how to do this?

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.