Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Patrick Refondini wrote:

In the context of Cocoon Forms using Flowscript:

I am looking for hints where to look (doc, source code) to understand how the decision for the flow control to block to form.showForm() or continue is made.

As already mentioned, look at Form.js for the gory implementation details.

 From the user point of view, form.showForm() exits when either:
- a <fd:submit> was activated and the form validation succeeded,
- that <fd:submit> has a validate="false" attribute.
I am aware of the user point of vue, I am looking for the gory implementation details :)

Patrick

Sylvain