From: Ard Schrijvers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 December 2005 4:17 a.m.
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: JMS Listener invokes Cocoon pipeline (RE: How do I create a
context from a background task in cocoon?)

Hi, I eventually also got it running with a BackgroundEnvironment. I
have not yet experienced the java.lang.OutOfMemory but this may merely
be a result that it is not yet in production. At least I know to test it
now :-)

The way it now works for me, is to create a BackgroundEnvironment, then
lookup a SourceResolver, and use resolveUri.

Probably, at the end, your also nicely releasing your evironment??

CocoonComponentManager.leaveEnvironment();
CocoonComponentManager.endProcessing(env, key); if (processor != null) {
      manager.release(processor);
  }

And indeed, I don't want to use cron job this either (think I even
needen the quartz block). It seems to me it is way to hard to do
something with for example a class that acts on a JMS message and wants
to process a pipeline.

AS