David Kavanagh wrote:
Has anyone interfaced with Hibernate in a pipeline? Did you write a transformer, call JavaFlow or something else? I'm thinking of using the Hibernate XML export feature to load objects into my pipeline (inside a transformer). I'd certainly appreciate hearing about any existing work in this area.

I assume you've seen http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAndHibernateTutorial and the other resources found by googling for "cocoon hibernate". It looks like most of these use Hibernate by calling it from Flow to get back a javabean and use that in jxtemplate/cforms. I didn't see anything about Hibernate's XML export feature (sorry I'm not familiar with this feature) but it shouldn't be difficult to do that from Flow.