Ard Schrijvers schrieb:
Souds you are talking about a forum where reactions can be placed which expire
after some time. Typically, this is relational stuff, where you query for fora
which fall within a certain date.  But anyway, in your case, if you really want
to go along the way you suggest, then as Andrew suggested, do it outside cocoon
is a better option. If you really want to hold to cocoon, in flow, you more or
less could accompish it like

It is intended to be a coplet that shows if a certain professor has reported ill and thus the lessons won't take place.... these messages should not be displayed after the time of the illness.

Anyway, I have decided to change the approach completely.
Thank you all for your ideas, they have been helping me realize that I am doing it the wrong way :)

regards, christian