Am Donnerstag, den 19.01.2006, 11:27 -0700 schrieb Jason Johnston:
> Does anybody know a clean approach for dynamic binding. For example it
> would be nice to use a JXTemplate for the binding and pass it some vars
> like it works with showForm:
>
> form.createBinding("binding.jx", {"param1": somevalue, "param2":
> somevalue});
>
> I know it's possible to solve this with a special pipline and call the
> binding with /binding.jx/param1/param2
> But that's ugly IMO.

Thanks for your answer Jason.

Looks like somebody posted a patch for this feature:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1418

In the meantime you can use request attributes or parameters as a
transport for your data.

That's how I'm doing it right now. But in some cases that is not enough. Especially when you want to pass more than 3 parameters to the binding.

Werner