No, there is currently no way to resolve the locations during setup short of modifying the code. And I will have to check the code to make sure that the technique I am using still works with the current code base. The risk is that the systemid needs to be retrieved on every request for the Source technique I proposed to work. Otherwise it would return an incorrect catalog from the cache.

Ralph

Rob Gregory wrote:

Cheers Ralph, That's clarifies things for me.
Are there any changes in the pipeline ((no pun intended ;o)) to support
resolution during 'setup' or something similar to the current approach of
being able to pass in the 'default catalogue' but to be able to pass the
location search order? I haven't got as far as working out how the
search(location) order is originally loaded/cached but a change to pass
location must be feasible.

Mate, I can see you are an active guy on this list helping myself and
others. We do all appreciate it ;o) Rob