Hi,

Two weeks ago I asked for help regarding Cocoon performance.

I was pointed in the direction of the JVM as I was running 1.4.2, I upgraded this to 1.5.0_05 which basically has better garbage collection management and it proved to be a great improvement of stability and performance. Even under duress my test server gracefully slowed down, not crashed and burned like before!

This change has been made live and all is well site is performing beautifully and much quicker.

Many Thanks, for the advice, greatly appreciated!!

David.