You were right.  We went back and looked at the access logs a third time and realized that while the initial match was not duplicating, the requests from the frameset were.  Word wrap was turning everything into such a jumble that we could not see it until we turned word wrap off and scrolled three miles to the right.  We dealt with the issue by changing the initial frameset match from the generic "**" to " bltmc.cuny.edu/**". This eliminated the duplication.  Thank you for all of your help.

On 2/9/06, Jason Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately making the Main_Text_Area
> matcher more generic by using a "**/policy.bltmc.edu/*/Main_Text_Area" did
> not solve the problem.

Did you check your access logs to see what URLs are actually getting
requested?