Andrew, Tony

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm a little concerned about the overhead involved in getting the information I want out of the user agent string (browser, version and platform), the more so since in the worst case it would be done for every Cocoon request. I like the way LocaleAction "remembers" what it has done
in the session and I want to try and do something like that.

So I am taking the plunge and writing a BrowserAction. When it's working for me, I'll make it
available as alpha-code if anyone else is interested.

Steve