Philippe Gassmann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Have you try to set your object as a form attribute (
> form.setAttribute("myDOM",doc); ) ?
>
> You can then get you object by form.getAttribute("myDOM");

Thanks for that. It works. Though for the achieve and additional notes you
can't do that on the on-create as the form's on-create is called after the
widgets (which I didn't know until now). So you could design a singleton class
to get around that or, the solution I took, to set the widgets values using
event.source.lookupWidget("dob").setValue(domValueForNode) in the Form
on-create however I'm still using the suggested solution above for dynamic data

Thanks again,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.