If you are getting started with AJAX, I would recommend the IBM
tutorials; they deal with browser-specific issues:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-ajaxintro1.html
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-ajaxintro2/?ca=dnw-702

also:

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/08/25/dwr.html

Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Is there anything out there that is a decent demonstration of AJAX and
> Cocoon Forms? I'm looking for something that's a bit better of a
> tutorial than the online documentation.
There is Apache Cocoon 2.1.8 online block forms samples, those with
(ajax) mentioned.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/blocks/forms/

I think cocoon samples are a gold mine worth to delve into.

> Also, can anyone tell me whether the AJAX is compatible with IE 5.5?
No idea.

Patrick

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice