Hi Warrell and all others,

        Thanks for the response,I am trying it without using <xsl:text> but i am unable to generate
<page xmlns:i="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">  in xml.kindly help me out regarding what should be the corresponding xsl code for getting the bold part as output in xml.

Thanks  & Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

03/03/2006 02:58 PM

Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: Generation of xml from xml applying xslt

Hi Arnab,

I wonder why you are using the aggregate in the generation stage as you are only aggregating from a single pipeline? I'm not familiar with the dasl transformer but there is no reason that I can see why this is not used inline. For debugging purposes I would simplify this aspect and then use cocoon views to have a look at the XML after each stage. Anyway, with respect to the XSL you are using you may not be aware that you don't need to use <xsl:text> to output the <cinclude> tags. Have a look at a Cocoon sample to see a more readable approach :-

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">

<xsl:template match="/">
<page>
<title>Supersonic Tour of Apache Cocoon</title>
<content>
<xsl:apply-templates match="toc-section"/>
</content>
</page>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="toc-section">
<h1><xsl:value-of select="@name"/></h1>
<xsl:apply-templates match="toc-item"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="toc-item">
<h2><xsl:value-of select="@name"/></h2>
<cinclude:include src=""> </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I'm sure you are aware, when debugging, simplify, simplify, simplify.

Hope this helps. I'm sure the problem is hidden by the unnecessary complexity of the pipeline definition and the XSL.

Regards
Warrell Harries | IT Services, West Sussex County Council | Location: Northleigh House
Office: +44 (0) 1243-756837
| Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Inactive hide details for [EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

03/03/2006 06:06
Please respond to users