The sitemap runs matchers in order of appearance, and internal cocoon:/
calls run all pipelines, not just internal-only ones.  So with the
sitemap you pasted below, each of your <map:part/>s is first matched by
the pattern="*/*".  This forms an infinite loop.

You should move your internal-only pipeline above the other so it is
tried first.