Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Ralph Rauscher wrote:

Yes, there is a sample. The datasource chooser in the cforms samples section shows the problem. When switching union cases, the values are being remembered when using a cocoon 2.1.8. Using 2.1.9-dev values entered (or values initially loaded via binding) are lost when switching.

Hi Ralph, many thanks for your feedaback!

I used the online cocoon demo site for 2.1.9-dev [1] and I can confirm this bug.
Step to reproduce:

1- Selected type 'SQL' and added some text in the 3 fields.
2- Selected type 'file'.
3- Select typw 'SQL' again
Result: All the original info in the 3 fields is lost.
Expected: the form must remember the values of the 3 fields for type 'SQL' and show then again after step '3'.
Is this correct?
Question: Have you tried to turn off ajax to see if this is an ajax issue at all?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/blocks/forms/do-datasourceChooser.flow

Antonio,

you're right! I've tried it - this behaviour has nothing to do with AJAX. The values are lost in 2.1.9-dev with AJAX enabled as well as with AJAX disabled.

Thanks again for your help.

Wish you a nice weekend.
Ralph