Have you had a look at WSRM? I have not used it personally yet, but it may provide you with what you need. As far as I understand it, you can basically send messages and have their receipience acknowledged. The acknowledge message can carry in addition to the WSRM requirements any information you want it to extend with.

Thomas

Yves Vindevogel wrote:
Yes, soap will be used in the future.
I was more looking for a framework to build the messages that a way to transport them.

Every message we receive must be answered to acknowledge reception. This is a quite complicated task because you must not only tell the other side you got the file, but you must tell it what you got. For instance, when we receive a group of data (a group is kinda like a database table), we must answer it by answering the message (groep 1), saying that we got one group, then saying how many items the group had, saying that we checked the content of the group (for instance validating a bank account nummer), ...