Forget about this ^^^^^^

Did you empty the cache? I just tried to reproduce the error (to see what's in
my log) and I couldn't. Only after restarting cocoon and giving the folder a
different name than I use in the sitemap I could reproduce it. When I renamed
the folder to the name in the sitemap it still didn't work until I emptied the
cache.
Otherwise follow Ard's advice and try to look what's in the logs.

Jasha