Hi
I have a form that have some widget that's are hided by default (additional
delivery address). If the user choose the to enter the additional delivery
address, then the widgets are shown and become mandatory. For that reason it
try to change the required attribute from flow script, but I get the error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempt to modify an immutable
WidgetDefinition

I called:
form.lookupWidget("deliveryaddress_street").getFieldDefinition().setRequired
(true);

Is there a way to overcome this problem ?

Thx Thorsten