Hello,

since a few days we are online with http://www.intergator.de which is based upon Cocoon Portal and Daisy. Daisy as a CMS is responsible for creating and updating the content and the structure of this site. The Cocoon portal interacts with the daisy http publisher to build the navigation and fetches the content. The last tab (search) is a demonstration of our search tool intergator itself and it's capabilites.

Sorry but at this time the site is only german language available.

Cheers,