Think you're mixing normal client side browser _javascript_ here with cocoon functionality: Try location.href perhaps, but certainly don't look at cocoon for the problem.

--

Hippo
Oosteinde 11

Hi All,

I am working on flowscript alongwith cocoon.
I want to get the current URL of a page as soon as I click on any button or href in that page.
So I tried to use window.location functionality of _javascript_ but it is throwing a error which says
window not defined.It seems cocoon does not recognize _javascript_ codes,

Any suggesstions  or inputs on this issue shall be appriciated.

Any suggestions on any other procedures on how to reload a page in flowscript and have read the value of current URL shall also be helpful.

Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you