On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 10:45 -0300, Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:
> > In your sitemap.xmap, you need to include a matcher for the
> > client-side javascript files. You should write something like this:
> >
> > <map:match pattern="resources/*/**">
> >  <map:read src="resource://org/apache/cocoon/{1}/resources/{2}"/>
> > </map:match>
>
> I already have that in the sitemap. But there's no inclussion, no
> <script src=""> tag. And there's no documentation about what I should
> add and I can't find any such tag in the samples.
>
> Should I add an inclussion of forms-lib.js by hand?
>
> Isn't all this very poorly documented? =/

BTW, I don't know if this covers your problem, but I just added a FAQ
for this:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g4/1065.html

see also the new FAQ page on
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/856.html
to which everyone's welcome to contribute

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]