Hi all,

        I am trying to open a new window in xsl which is called within a pipeline in sitemap.For the purpose I am wrinting a _javascript_ function within xsl.but i am getting an error message that the positioning of the <xsl:script>is wrong.
Is it that cocoon does not recgnoize the use of the usage of xsl:script lang="_javascript_" or is there something which I am missing.
Can anyone put some light on the issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you