Hi all,
     How is it possible to pass parameter to the aggregated pipelines

For e.g
Main pipeline
<map:match pattern="home/default.html">
<map:parameter name="MYVariable" value="{flow-attribute:session_Language}"/>
<map:aggregate element="page">
<map:part element="header" src="cocoon:/content/common/header.xml"/>
</map:aggregate>
<map:serialize/>
</map:match>

Aggregated pipeline
<map:match pattern="content/common/header.xml">
<!-- How to access {MYVariable} over here -->
</map:match>

Basically I have a flowscriot variable that is accessible in the main
pipeline. I need to access the same in the aggregated pipeline. Any
help would be appreciated.

Sanket