Hello Praveen,

I had a look into the code and I don't see where it can go wrong.
The HSSFSerializer sets up the HSSFElementProcessorFactory which again sets up the ElementProcessors, of which EPStyleRegion is one. "Sets up" in this case means passing a logger to the components.

Maybe you can do some remote debugging to find out where it goes wrong? Of most interest is the AbstractElementProcessorFactory in line 180-182. Is this code executed at all? And is really a Logger instance passed or only null?

Jörg