Hi Paula, Would you post a simple demo of your problem? Before that, please try to turn off the cache for this pipeline. BTW, cocoon version, OS?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Paula Estrella escribió:
Hi all, I'm experiencing some problems when using the above mentioned transformer; I read a file to append a user name, but after adding it, it seems cocoon doesn't "synch" or refresh the file, so I can add many times the same user name and I want to have unique user names; any ideas how to solve this?

Let me know if you need to see the code I have, thanks in advance,
Paula