In my flowscript I instanciate a form. After the form display and
result, I call sendPageAndWait in the same function.
In my jexl file, I want to use ${cocoon.continuation.id}
But I get the id of the continuation that was generated for the form
instead of the one generated when calling sendPageAndWait.

Here's what I put in my jexl file :

When I click on "next page" I'm brought back to the form ...

Here's the code of my flowscript function :

function findNumber() {
        var yellowPagesForm = new Form("forms/yellowPagesForm.xml");
        var model = yellowPagesForm.getModel();
        yellowPagesForm.showForm("yellowPagesForm.cforms");
        var local = cocoon.createPageLocal();
      local.skipResults = 0;
      local.ypResult = findLinesInYellowPages(model.query);
        while(true) {
                cocoon.sendPageAndWait("yellowPagesResult.jx",{"local" :
local});
                local.skipResults =
parseInt(cocoon.request.getParameter("skipResults"));
        }
}

Philippe

PS. Is there a nice document that explains exactly how continuations
work and how they should be used?
In the docs on cocoon.apache.org, it's said that sendPage() doesn't
generate a continuation, whereas it actually does.... And here I'm lost
again with continuations.
And I'm also afraid that continuations might consume a LOT of memory. Is
there a way to tell that each user shouldn't have more than 5
continuations or something like that?