> I need to provide a different look for the tabs (using images).
>
> What is the right way to override some but not all of the CForms xslt and css
> files?
> There is this {$resources-uri} everywhere.

I copied the files from source, changed them, and then pointed to the changed
files though this does mean that you'll need to do a diff everytime you upgrade
cocoon and reintegrate your changes. You might need to change files that you
aren't changing a match in just to insure that it's imports and includes are
pointing to your files.

Hope this helps,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.

If you work for NHS Lothian and wish to have help to stop smoking, support is
available by contacting [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 0131 537 9494  - internal 49494.
For anyone else living/working in Lothian, please contact 0800 848484 for your
nearest NHS stop smoking service.