Hello,

after upgrading to cocoon 2.1.9 I'm having problems switching union cases. With cocoon 2.1.8 I was able

1. enter values for the widgets contained within one union case
2. then switch to another union case
3. switch back again to the first union case and those values I entered in step 1 would still be there

With cocoon 2.1.9 all values previously entered within one union case are lost upon switching union cases. This can be best seen by comparing the datachooser sample in version 2.1.8 against 2.1.9.

Maybe I'm missing something, like are there any configuration changes required to make this work again?

Best regards
Ralph

--
Ralph Rauscher