Hi,

thanks for your fast replies! I've attached a sample that's showing the behaviour.

The steps I followed:

1. Downloaded cocoon 2.1.9
2. Extract and build (no local.built.properties or local.blocks.properties modifications)
3. Extract attached authtest.tar to build/webapp, start via cocoon.sh
4. Turn off cookies, then go to http://localhost:8888/authtest/protected1

My system:
Linux
java version "1.4.2_06"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_06-b03)

Best regards
Ralph

Ralph Goers wrote:

I just spoke with my colleague, Erron. After reading your message he tested our application and isn't having problems with any URLs benig generated by the portal using the 1.4 encodeURLTransformer. Can you point to a specific sample or use case I should test?

Ralph

Ralph Goers wrote:

It is possible that that could be the problem. I thought I tested that before committing it but I'll test it again as soon as I can (it may be a couple of days though as I just got back from a week's vacation).

Ralph

Ralph Rauscher wrote:

Hello,

I'm having problems porting my existing web application to 2.1.9. It seems that the encodeURL transformer is not working any more. If I turn off cookies in the web brwoser so URL encoding should be used, none of the URLs get encoded.

I noticed that there has been a change in the source code between 2.1.8 and 2.1.9. In cocoon 2.1.9, for 1.4 jdks cocoon now uses java.util.regex.Pattern instead of org.apache.regexp.RE. Could that be the problem?

Best regards
Ralph

Ralph Rauscher

Software Engineer