Hi All,
          Firstlty I would introduce myself. I am Sarvesh Mulay a SE.
We are using Cocoon for Reporting & Printing in out project.
We are currently printing PDF reports but now there are some printers which do not support PDF printing, so we wanted to use PCL serializer for this?
Can you please say how this PCL serializer will be different from PDF serializer (FOPSerializer)? Because we want to get PDF reports printed on the printers which do not support PDF.
Also we are trying to avoid using any tools to convert PDF to PCL.

I am also facing problems in getting the cocoon which has PCL serializer in it.
Here are my system requirements.
Cocoon version: cocoon-2.1.9
JDK version: j2sdk1.4.2_03

I downloaded the latest cocoon "cocoon-2.1.9-src.zip" (49.5 MB)
But i was unable to see PCL serializer in it.Can u please suggest which cocoon download i have to use to get the PCLSerializer?

Am I doing something wrong?
Please provide your valuable inputs

Thanks
Sarvesh

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail. Learn more