Hi there,

I was wondering if it was possible to access the global-variables component
configuration as an external file? Basically there are some values in there
that change depending on which server I was using so I figured I could separate
that into a static XML file and not include that file in version control so I
could customise it depending on the server.

Is there a way to do this or should I use something other than global-variables
to access these values in the sitemaps.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.