Hi
I keep getting warnings about TraxErrorListener for line 55 and 64 for the XSLT included at the end of this file. To make life easier the problem is with the following lines:
<xsl:element name="*{local-name()}*">
and
<xsl:attribute name="*{name()}*">

without the curly braces it does not work, but with them I get the warnings. As the pipelines that reference this are high traffic, I find the logs files jam packed with these warnings. How can I get rid of them?

We are using cocoon-2.1.9 on jboss.

Cheers.

<xsl:stylesheet version="*1.0*" xmlns:xsl="*http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform*"; xmlns:sup="*http://www.calypso.net.au/apps/supub/SupplierV1.0*"; xmlns="*http://www.calypso.net.au/apps/supub/SupplierV1.0*";>
- <#> <xsl:template match="*files*">
 <xsl:apply-templates select="*sup:supplier*" />
 </xsl:template>
- <#> <xsl:template match="*sup:supplier*">
- <#> <supplier xmlns:xsi="*http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance*";>
 <xsl:apply-templates select="[EMAIL PROTECTED]|node()*" />
- <#> <supplementary>
 <xsl:apply-templates select="*../customRows*" />
 </supplementary>
 </supplier>
 </xsl:template>
- <#> <xsl:template match="*node()*">
- <#> <xsl:element name="*{local-name()}*">
 <xsl:apply-templates select="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" />
- <#> <xsl:if test="*count(*) = 0*">
 <xsl:value-of select="*.*" />
 </xsl:if>
 <xsl:apply-templates select="*child::**" />
 </xsl:element>
 </xsl:template>
- <#> <xsl:template match="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
- <#> <xsl:attribute name="*{name()}*">
 <xsl:value-of select="*.*" />
 </xsl:attribute>
 </xsl:template>
 </xsl:stylesheet>

--
Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information
for the sole use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are