Take a look at Cocoon.java or in TreeProcessor.java. A Settings object is obtained via SettingsHelper.getSettings(context). The Settings object is then passed to the PropertyAwareSAXConfigurationHandler which is in turn passed to the SAXParser.

So basically, if you have a Context you can access the Settings object and from their access the properties within it. In javaflow the ContinuationContext has the avalon Context in it, but unfortunately AbstractContinuable's getContext method is private (I've always wondered why).

I can't speak to JXTemplate of flowscript as I haven't looked at those.

Ralph

Hochsteger Andreas (OI&T V) wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the wonderful settings enhancement (property files) with Cocoon
2.1.9 and wonder if and how they can be used from within Flow and
JXTemplates?

Thanks,

Andreas