Hi Jason,

Jason Johnston escribió:
The testcase appears to test fallback to inline XML content, whereas Pasha's issue involves fallback to another xi:include. Can you create one for the latter case as well?

  <xi:include href="this_file_does_not_exist.xml">
    <xi:fallback>
      <xi:include href="this_file_exists.xml" />
    </xi:fallback>
  </xi:include>

I already did it. The pointer to cocoon-1489 blinded me. The problem is not

COCOON-1489. To fail it requires a nested xinclude into the fallback! It is a
little different error. I wrote 1 more junit testcase to cover this issue ans
it's failing as expected:

I've spent some time in the XIncludeTransformer before so I'll try to come up with a fix this weekend.
Great!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo