> Reijn wrote:
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> just to be sure. Reading your email you have a javascript
> that adds text to the HTMLArea object?
> HTMLArea puts the text back to the textarea on the onUnload
> event. Are you sure it get's saved back to the textarea?

Ah, I think this helps. I want to use another widget on the CForm to add text
to an HTMLArea "Widget" (a widget that then uses the HTML type for its
display). Getting that widget's value returns null but that is probably because
that's the text (which hasn't been assigned) and not the actual HTMLArea object
which will populate that value on the onUnload event. I'm still not sure how I
can actually call functions on the HTMLArea object though.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.