Lars Huttar wrote:
Martin Holmes wrote:
However, if I comment out the matcher in the root sitemap, then my matcher works, and the resource is correctly retrieved from .../katakana/css/style.css.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I thought sitemaps always cascaded downwards, with subfolder sitemaps overriding any similar settings in sitemaps further up the tree.
I would expect that to depend on whether the super-sitemap's <map:mount> for the subsitemap occurs before or after its <map:match pattern="**.css">. Is the relative order of those two different, between Cocoon 2.1.7 and your older version?

That was it! The old Cocoon was auto-mounting all sitemaps after its own match elements, but the new one had the default mount catch-all before these matches, for some reason.

Cheers,
Martin