>I wonder if you are experiencing the old spaghetti code problem: you
can write good,
readable programs in assembly code and nasty, unreadable spaghetti in
(insert your
view of the perfect programming language).

That is certainly right. But in practice I can't assume people writing nice
code. The advantage of my perfect programming language, for example java is
then the following: I can analyse dependencies in the form of method calls
quite easily (assuming nobody did use reflection or things like that). With
xslt I have to understand ugly and complex xpath pattern matching (which
Bertrand suggested to use :-( )

<<winmail.dat>>