Yves Vindevogel wrote:
Take a look in the man pages of SSH.
There's a part on those keys in it. When the key is found already, it does not ask anything. You can generate those keys yourself and store them before Cocoon gets to the site.
Thank you for the hints...
How do I tell Cocoon where the generated keys are, so that Cocoon knows to send them?
Lars

Lars Huttar wrote:
Hello,
We have a Cocoon application that has been accessing a web service to get some data.
It uses your basic
  <map:generate src="http://remotehost/blah/blah"; />
It's all worked fine in development, but now in QA and production, the web service will be accessible only via https through a reverse-proxy server. So when Cocoon tries to connect to the web service, it has to accept the certificate, and it also has to submit authentication information to a login page (the first time). Is Cocoon able to do that?
How do we make Cocoon accept the certificate?
And how to submit authentication information to a login page that will appear only the first time: Do we have to use flowscript?

Thanks,
Lars