> My question is: what all the people using lepido are doing now?

Still using it :D. I'm certainly using the sitemap navigation which I find very
handy for navigating my large sitemaps. Still it is a shame that it is no
longer in production. I guess it might have been killed because there was no
active development and it never got to a final release.

I expect someone could pick up the project and they might well bring it back.

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.