-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Madu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 July 2006 13:13
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Widget javascript validation problem

> The other problem I am having is with the widget datatype definition for
> account_no:
>
> fd:datatype base="integer"

I've never used that datatype. However I tend to use regex to do any validation
checking something like:

if(!/^[0-9]{16}$/.test(account_no.value)) { //This is invalid }

will match an account number with no spaces.

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.