Salut Bertrand,
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
Salut Patrick,

On 7/6/06, Patrick Refondini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...Any advice, pointers to more docs welcome...

The README.txt at the top of the trunk usually contains the most
recent instructions, I have just added some info about Maven
repository mirrors to it.
Great! I just read Maven 2 has been a hot topic on the dev list :) Hoping I'll make it work soon I'll be pleased to give any usefull user feedback.

Thanks, Patrick

-Bertrand