Basil Moser escribió:
Hi Antonio
Hi,

The pipeline seems to be ok. Look in cocoon.log, there might be an exception. I am suspecting you sitemap default generator is serverpages (the xspgenerator), hence switching to a file generator the java code is not executed at all. For simple generator output testing, please add a xml serializer right after the generator to see the output and run the pipeline to get the xml output.

That would be this section:
   <map:match pattern="announcement.xml">
    <map:generate type="file" src="announcement.xml"/>
<!-- here we add the serializer to see the generator output -->
       <map:serializer type="xml"/>
    <!-- <map:generate type="file" src="announcement.xml"/> -->
    <!--<map:transform type="xslt"/> -->
    <map:transform type="xslt" src="announcement.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo