value="http://{request:serverName}:{request:serverPort}{request:contextPath}"/>
> in your sitemap and
> <xsl:param name="baseUrl"/>
> <fo:external-graphic
src="{$baseUrl}/images/my_logo.png"/>
> in the XSLT stylesheet.  This avoids having to hard code the server in
your
> XSL.

I tried to do this into my sitemap.xmap

   <map:match pattern="*.jpg">
     <map:parameter name="baseUrl"
value="http://{request:serverName}:{request:serverPort}{request:contextPath}"/>
     <map:read mime-type="image/jpg" src="img/{1}.jpg"/>
   </map:match>

and I tried to put it also here:

<map:match pattern="*.html">
          <map:generate src="xml/{1}.xml"/>
          <map:transform src="xsl/xml2html.xsl"/>
          <map:serialize type="html"/>
        </map:match>

but seems that baseUrl is a blank string... so it doesn't work for me...
could you suggest me why?
IT could depends by the fact that I'm actually running cocoon in Tomcat?