Christofer Dutz wrote:
Hi

I am migrating an existing application to ajax. I managed to update almost everything. The only problem I am still having is my custom styling for a field which I use for view-selection.

When using the default (drop-down-box) styling, everything works. My custom styling outputs HTML-code which displays tabs with links for switching the active tag. When clicking on a link the view state changes correctly. Unfortunately the control itself has to be updated as well. This does not work.

How can I make Cocoon/Ajax update the content and the control?

Not sure we can help without seeing the code in question. Could you paste the XSL template you use for your custom styling into this thread?