Set the sendmail category logging to DEBUG, and see what gets logged.

If you get what you want, try if INFO level also gives you what you want
(better then DEBUG ofcourse)

But, I doubt wether the SendmailTransformer logs all these things you want to
see. Then, you could extend/replace the SendMailTransformer with your own, and
just log anything you want.

Regards Ard