Would be much appreciated, if anyone knows how to retrieve the role-parameter
passed to the login-action other than by the session-transformer.

I understand that parameters generated by the authentication pipeline (which is
referred by the authentication handler) is set in a special session-context
called "authentication". I can retrieve this data with the session-transformer:

<session:getxml context="authentication" name="authentication/role"/>

Now I'd like to access the role directly from flowscript but don't know how. Or
alternatively the name of the authentification handler used for
authentification (but probably this is even more complicated?).

Thanks for any hint.

(my earlier mail:)
is it possible to find out through the session object, by which handler the
session was originally validated? Something like the auth-loggedIn action, but
to use directly with flow or xsp? Or, alternatively, how would I retrieve the
role parameter set during authentication? (I tried <xsp-session:get-attribute
name="authentication/role"/>, but without success).

Many thanks
Jens Reufsteck

--
Jens Reufsteck